Disembarkation

DaisyUK

Hello, can anyone help me with a disembarkation question please? We are travelling in QG, disembarking in Barcelona and would like to leave the ship as late as possible due to flight times. I'd like to know the latest possible time? Many thanks in advance..

You may not get reliable answers to this as Queen Elizabeth hasn't started her Barcelona season yet. We disembarked there a few years ago, I'll see if I can find the details.

There was a company who would transfer your luggage to the airport if you wanted a trip into the city before flying home.

We used them to take our luggage to our hotel as we stayed on for a few days.

These are my notes from 2018

"Disembarkation

We had the "We've arrived" announcement at 7.35 had a final check of the cabin and went to the Britannia restaurant for breakfast. Once we'd finished we went to the Queens Room, it was just before 9 and we were free to go. There was no queue, nobody in the luggage hall except staff to direct you and waiting porters. We dropped our bags at the Bags & Go desk in the luggage hall and got the shuttle bus to the World Trade Centre."

On 6/15/2022 at 5:14 PM, Host Hattie said:

You may not get reliable answers to this as Queen Elizabeth hasn't started her Barcelona season yet. We disembarked there a few years ago, I'll see if I can find the details.

There was a company who would transfer your luggage to the airport if you wanted a trip into the city before flying home.

We used them to take our luggage to our hotel as we stayed on for a few days.

We are doing this in September with a couple of days in a hotel for my Birthday, How is it getting a cab from the port to the hotel & and more importantly from the airport to the ship ? I''ve booked 4 suitcases on EayJet to accomdate Jane's shoe collection.

• Haha 2

We sailed from Southampton and got the shuttle bus and then public transport to Sagrada Familia so I can't help with either of your questions I'm afraid.

We didn't bother going to the hotel until after lunch when we could check in and our cases arrived via Bags and Go. We managed with 3 but we were only onboard for 10 nights !

Have a great trip, I was tempted by the Barcelona roundtrip but there aren't any flights from our local airport now so it's not as convenient.