Specialty Dining - Beyond

ev8876

We have a speicalty dining reservation on our upcoming Beyond cruise.  Last week 2 friends decided to book the same cruise and join us.  They would like to reserve and join us for dinner that night.  Does anyone know if there's a way to edit a reservation to add more guests?  I'm hesitant to cancel my reservation and start over in case there aren't any more of those time slots at this time.  Can they book a reservation for 2 people and then when we get on board we speak to someone about combining the 2 tables?  Thanks!

When you get on board, you can adjust your reservation. I would recommend doing it as soon as you get on the ship. We found the staff to be very helpful.

When we boarded June 4th, we walked by Raw on Five and one of their dining staff members asked if we had any questions about specialty dining. She was able to help us with Eden reservations (we already had Fine Cut Steakhouse for a birthday celebration) and we ended up with with a 3-night package that included Le Voyage.

Once they have booked the cruise (if they have not already done so), you can hook their reservation number to yours.  That allows you (and them) to add each other to shore excursions, specialty dining reservations, etc.  I did this recently, and had to provide the other couple's cruise reservation number and the primary's birthday.  

I have no idea whether you can add them to a reservation already completed without help from someone at Celebrity (if not, good luck getting someone on the phone).

Thanks.  We knew it could be accomplished if doing it from the start but can see no online option to hook the 2 reservations together after the fact.  I'll brace myself for the phone call!