Free at Sea Offers Removed from Booking

dsa181920

Today I received a small credit on my credit card from NCL for a July cruise.  When I went to the NCL website, I found out my free at sea perks were removed and they want full price for everything.  I used the Chat feature to find out what happened and was told they were removed on the 12th and I would need to contact my travel agent to get it fixed.  My travel agent is working on it.  Has anyone had this happen before?  

Sounds to me like someone has removed it in error. There is probably another reservation somewhere that should have it removed but hasn’t.

It could be an NCL error or it could be the TA who got bookings mixed up. Either way it shouldn’t be a problem for it to be added back again.

46 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I have been looking at a cruise with their air deal. I just went to it & no air offered. This happened in the last 2 hours. Cruise is more than 75 days away

And now it's back to what it was this morning...........

58 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I have been looking at a cruise with their air deal. I just went to it & no air offered. This happened in the last 2 hours. Cruise is more than 75 days away

I just had one come up with air from Virginia to Miami priced at $7,000.  In October.  A few days ago it showed as $400.