Prima 10/15/22 Specialty Restaurants

mjcatlvr

At 130 days we should be able to book Specialty dining, right? (Haven). We have 119 days to go, fully paid now yet all of the restaurants are showing no reservations are available. Booked up? I find that hard to believe. What am I doing wrong here? Thank you in advance for any help 😊

11 minutes ago, mjcatlvr said:

At 130 days we should be able to book Specialty dining, right? (Haven). We have 119 days to go, fully paid now yet all of the restaurants are showing no reservations are available. Booked up? I find that hard to believe. What am I doing wrong here? Thank you in advance for any help 😊

Call pre cruise concierge.  They booked my prima dining at all venues I was interested in.  Some days it was either late or early as the only availability but I waited till we’ll under 100 days prior to sailing before I called. 

30 minutes ago, mjcatlvr said:

If you are in the Haven call the Pre-concierge to make all your reservations  1-855-625-4283. They made all 7 of ours - 6 Specialty & 1 @Hudsons. On ncl dot com only Los Lobos & Hudson  Commodore are available to book but pre-concierge made all of ours (Los Lobos, Cagneys, LeBistro x2, Palomar, Onda and Hudson) and sent me the dining amenity confirmation.

56 minutes ago, peg013 said:

If you are in the Haven call the Pre-concierge to make all your reservations  1-855-625-4283. They made all 7 of ours - 6 Specialty & 1 @Hudsons. On ncl dot com only Los Lobos & Hudson  Commodore are available to book but pre-concierge made all of ours (Los Lobos, Cagneys, LeBistro x2, Palomar, Onda and Hudson) and sent me the dining amenity confirmation.

Wow! Thanks for all of this. I guess I need to look at some menus somehow as some of these venues I have never experienced.