Strange happenings with my booking!

Malex7780

Hello all!  We are booked on the Breakaway for July 17-24th for our first cruise ever and very excited.  We booked under the free Air promo and have been anxiously awaiting our flight info.  Today…at 29 days…all of a sudden, it says we owe an additional $447.58 and we have no idea why that would be. Funny enough the amount is the exact amount of the Air fare for the first person.  Also, we had “placeholder” flight info showing we were flying into Miami on the 17th and out of Fort Lauderdale on the 24th - this info has disappeared.  And…the amount we prepaid for service charges has increased from $288.10 to $735.68 which is a difference of….$447.58!  What is going on with our booking?  Has anyone seen this type of thing happening before?

44 minutes ago, jemz1949 said:

No one on this page is going to be able to give you an accurate answer or provide any sort of resolution.  You need to contact your TA or NCL.  

I think most of us have seen weird things on the website from time to time (mine once showed that my itinerary was reversed which ultimately was not the case.)  But you're absolutely correct:  No way to know that without calling NCL.  Or possibly try going online in a day or two to see if it's resolved itself.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Malex7780 said:

Hello all!  We are booked on the Breakaway for July 17-24th for our first cruise ever and very excited.  We booked under the free Air promo and have been anxiously awaiting our flight info.  Today…at 29 days…all of a sudden, it says we owe an additional $447.58 and we have no idea why that would be. Funny enough the amount is the exact amount of the Air fare for the first person.  Also, we had “placeholder” flight info showing we were flying into Miami on the 17th and out of Fort Lauderdale on the 24th - this info has disappeared.  And…the amount we prepaid for service charges has increased from $288.10 to $735.68 which is a difference of….$447.58!  What is going on with our booking?  Has anyone seen this type of thing happening before?

Hi,

That may be what happened with us.  Our "glitch" showed up 2 days before our airfare showed up.  It was also almost the exact amount of our airfare.  Did you call and get it removed?  

Edited by jamadeliz

There are some weird things going on in their system.  Mine wasn't airfare related, but still very odd.  We booked through a TA, but prior to final payment I added on a couple of shore excursions and upgraded to unlimited internet on my own through the website.  All were paid for at the time of booking / upgrade.  When my TA went to make our final payment for us, NCL had added in the cost of the items I'd booked on my own to our final payment due as if we hadn't paid for them already.  She was able to get it resolved, but thought it very odd.  She said she'd never seen that happen before.