MSC Seashore Jun 18 to July 2 ramblings

frank808

YC concierge Ewa made sure we got our bags 🥳🥳. This morning at breakfast Mr Balla informed us that our 8 bags have made it to the Port and will be loaded ASAP.  Hooray got our bags and now have some fresh clothes.

Definitely busier today in YC than last week. The restaurant was packed for dinner tonite.  Menu repeated from last week. The topsail lounge is still uncrowded.

Met the most cruisers last week.  Seemed like mostly everyone was very friendly. Could not help but bump into the same people the whole week with YC occupancy being a little over half.

To those coming onto Seashore YC, ask for Ana. She is a dynamo and very very good at her job. She handles many cabins but she makes you feel like you are her only cabin. She is like an energizer bunny. 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2022 at 9:23 PM, frank808 said:

To those coming onto Seashore YC, ask for Ana. She is a dynamo and very very good at her job. She handles many cabins but she makes you feel like you are her only cabin. She is like an energizer bunny. 

I can not agree with this more.  While she was not our butler (I wish she was) she was always around and always checking in with every guest.  While I found the service overall in the YC to be a level below what we had in December, she was one that was equal to the service we received in December.  

6 hours ago, jollycruiser#1 said:

Hey Frank, glad you got your luggage. Hope you’re enjoying your second week of cruising. I enjoyed meeting you and hopefully we’ll be on the same cruise again in the future. Best regards, Marty

Nice meeting you also and see you on bord again.

Full YC this week. Great service with lounge server Nina and bartender Sebastion. Sebastion keep the young ones (and even some adults) entertained with his straw puzzles.