Upgraded Drink Packages

5waldos

Months ago I added the premium alcohol and non-alcohol drink packages to our July cruise. I have the receipts but do no see these noted anyplace on our reservations. Am I looking in the wrong place? Or do I just show the receipts at the dock? On a call to Celebrity some time ago they did see the upgrade but nothing on what I can see. 

5 minutes ago, 5waldos said:

Months ago I added the premium alcohol and non-alcohol drink packages to our July cruise. I have the receipts but do no see these noted anyplace on our reservations. Am I looking in the wrong place? Or do I just show the receipts at the dock? On a call to Celebrity some time ago they did see the upgrade but nothing on what I can see. 

Often discussed.  The upgrade is not shown on your reservation but is on your booking confirmation from a TA and Celebrity.   We always simply bring everything to the check-in.   Not worth waiting on a call.

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Also when you do on-line check in for your cruise the letters PALL  show on your express boarding pass indicating the Premium beverage package.

Ah- I do see PALL. Thanks. Also see CALL, whatever that is. Of course- my travel companion also has PALL on her pass which is interesting- she actually has the upgraded non-alcohol package. Will check out the other places including order history but as long as it is someplace I'm fine. The email receipts are so simple that anyone wanting to cheat could so easily mock one up. Not something I wanted to rely on.

CALL is the Classic package.  When your booking originally had the Classic package and then you upgraded the system shows both on your Xpress pass.

Just 1 of the idiosyncrasies of Celebrity’s IT systems.