Majestic - Sushi Available?

LeeNYC

32 minutes ago, Potstech said:

Yes there is. I believe it is on Deck 7.

You might be thinking of Discovery or Royal, which has sushi in the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar. The Majestic just has the Ocean Terrace Bar, which has smoothies and juices. They made sushi at the Elite/Platinum evening event, and probably would repeat it on a long cruise, and it's also available through the app as a paid room service order ($12 per roll). For me, the much better Asian option was the noodle bar on the Lido deck, which has a daily special, along with several standards, and lots of toppings and spices. 

I've been on Majestic a couple of years ago, and again this coming January. From memory there were NO dining venues that regularly served sushi.  The Asian cuisine options are the Harmony specialty restaurant and the noodle bar on the pool deck.

Diamond has a sushi restaurant and I really wish we'd tried it out on our cruise in Jan 2020, our last cruise before all of this *gestures at everything* happened.

Thanks for the replies, although disappointed, I'm certain they'll have an exceptional assortment of other items.

We are in something they call a "suites dining area," although I can't picture how that's set up.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off Majestic and the only sushi I saw was Spicy Tuna, California and one other maki roll on the room service for $12 each. We had the Spicy Tuna---don't bother.

It was marginal and appeared to have cut using a chain saw---seaweed wrap was shredded. It did not have Sriracha mayo---I am fairly certain they used Tabasco on it.