Port of Belfast

Triggertravel

Hi does anybody know how close the titanic museum is to the cruise ship berth,is it within walking distance ? Are there any shuttle buses put on ? Are there taxis ? Any feedback would be very much appreciated ,also other much see sites in Belfast , has anybody done the hop on hop of bus ? 

Princess are doing loads of cruises around uk this year.

All calling at Dublin and Belfast.

There is lots of information on their Emerald Princess 

roll calls on this site.  I have found them very useful.

Terri

• Thanks 1

The main cruise Dock in Belfast is quite a distance from the main city so as far as I know there are shuttles provided for passengers. The hop on buses are easy to find, in front of the city Hall. I have not been on them myself but I know they cover most of the main tourist attractions. 

• Thanks 1

Hi 

Was in Belfast a couple of weeks ago on FO,the shuttle bus was £10 and dropped you off in the city centre outside the Tourist Office.

There we’re HoHo buses on the quay,,,,,book on this and get off at Titanic museum.

Before COVID we did a great Belfast tour in a Black Cab,,,the drivers commentary was hilarious and irreverent taking you to places you wouldn’t go on your own.

It is about £40 per cab for a 2.5 hr tour of the Troubles murals and all.

Google Black Cab tours.

They pick you up on the quay and drop you off wherever you want.

• Thanks 1

We did a free walking tour in Belfast which was absolutely fabulous. Led by someone whose family had been run out of their house, during the troubles, and as a 12/13 year old had devised numerous routes to school to avoid entering the ‘territory’ of the others.  He was also an extra in Game if Thrones, which is a very Big Thing in Belfast.
That all sounds a bit heavy but it really wasn’t and it was fascinating for someone who can remember the start and end (please fates 🤞) of The Troubles.  There was other interesting, not so political, stuff to see too.

Booked online through the Free Walking Tours website, which I presume still exists - maybe Covid clobbered them.