Find shareholder benefit?

bluesplayer

On 6/25/2022 at 12:25 PM, bluesplayer said:

Thank you!!  Nothing there yet but still only one week.  Will keep checking there.  

We usually book using a "big box store" agent as well - but have never seen the shareholder OBC added to our reservation. The only indication of it being added (before we embarked) was the email confirmation we received... In February - I think it took about 10 calendar days for the confirmation email to arrive.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RobTheGob said:

We usually book using a "big box store" agent as well - but have never seen the shareholder OBC added to our reservation. The only indication of it being added (before we embarked) was the email confirmation we received... In February - I think it took about 10 calendar days for the confirmation email to arrive.

We could be talking about different travel agencies. We always see whatever OBC we have on the big box TA’s confirmation which we can print out from our online account. (Shop cards for the booking, to be sent after the cruise, are also shown, but separately.)

If we already have $100 OBC from an existing promo, for example, our confirmation info changes to $350 when our shareholder credit of $250 is confirmed by HAL. But that additional OBC is not identified on my big box confirmation as to the source.

When we’re packing, I always bring along a copy of the shareholder email confirmation as a backup.

• Thanks 1