Is Cayman Islands requiring a COVID test before arrival and does Celebrity arrange it on board?

GoNavyFamily

Going on Celebrity cruise later this year and one of the ports is Grand Cayman. When I look up the island's rules, it is unclear to me if they require a negative test to go ashore and/or to return to the ship. Who has been recently who can clarify?

We are getting ready to board the Equinox today. Will be stopping at Grand Cayman on Wednesday. On the daily schedule it is only showing masks are required and also your vax card with paper or online copy. 

4 hours ago, GoNavyFamily said:

Going on Celebrity cruise later this year and one of the ports is Grand Cayman. When I look up the island's rules, it is unclear to me if they require a negative test to go ashore and/or to return to the ship. Who has been recently who can clarify?

Isn't a negative test required to board?

Cayman was closed for many months and was requiring fully vaxxed.

Again the rules are changing often.

Was on Equinox 6/12 sailing that stopped in Grand Cayman. No testing needed to be done other than your pre-cruise Covid test. 

The daily planner said masks were required indoors and outdoors, but we walked all around and only saw a few people wearing them. The stores did not have a mask mandate to enter either. 

We did wear them on the tender, but I want to say 30% took them off when they sat down and nobody said a thing about it. 

Hope that helps! 😄 

• Thanks 1