Waverunner Fee on Ocean Cay

FireEater

They have newer, Yamaha Waverunners.  Didn't catch what model.  Price is for two but don't recall.  Seemed reasonable for price and length.

From the four days we were there, they have a leader and everyone follows in order, no going on your own.

Here's my recent Seashore info...

OCEAN CAY WAVERUNNER TOUR: 2 GUESTS (1 DRIVER & 1 RIDER) (Code: OCC02)

Duration
1.50 h

Team up with a pal and prepare for a thrilling ride while gliding over the surf on a WaveRunner, one of the coolest personal watercrafts. After receiving a thorough safety briefing and information on handling the craft, you’ll board your WaveRunner and set off to enjoy a fully guided and narrated tour. You can spend about 1 hour enjoying the views around the Ocean Cay Marine Reserve, with sights of untouched cays and beaches.Please note: the listed price is per WaveRunner (not per person); only one person needs to book, with tour payment chargeable to only one account.

The name of a companion sharing the WaveRunner with the paying guest must be registered at the Excursions’ Desk. Minimum age to drive is 18yrs. All riders between the ages of 10-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Alcohol consumption is not permitted prior to the tour departure. The maximum combined weight cannot exceed 170 kg (375 lbs). Drivers cannot be switched. Guests will be required to sign a waiver. All participants must speak and understand English.

Price per person
Adult: $102.00

Edited by Two Wheels Only

Wow, pretty restrictive.  Not sure I would enjoy the slow speed all the time.  Plus not being able to switch driver and rider is too restrictive.

Now I know why I saw no one on one except the Lifeguard.

Thanks for the info.