Help With Customer Service

sissy2000

My husband and I have around $4000 in credits from cancelled cruises that we used to book a transatlantic cruise April 9 of 2023.   Princess cancelled the cruise.  We rebooked a cruise for April 16 of 2023. Now they are saying that our credits expired before the April 16 cruise.  I have tried online chat and have called.  They said they would need to hand it up to Customer Resolutions (I think that is what they called it?).  I have now been on hold for an hour and have no idea when I will get through. Is there any easier way to resolve this?  Any other contact by email or phone that would not keep me on the phone for hours?  Thanks for any help!

Understand where your coming from, I've been trying for a fortnight to contact Princess in the UK, just leave the call ringing listening to the repetitive messages but no one ever answers.

So frustrating.

Try calling very early morning.  They open at 7:00am EST, so start dialling immediately.  Good luck!  We have a CVP now and we never have to wait.  She either answers right away or I leave a voicemail message.  I refuse to waste my life “on hold”.  You should look into getting your own CVP.

1 minute ago, Lady Arwen said:

Try calling very early morning.  They open at 7:00am EST, so start dialling immediately.  Good luck!  We have a CVP now and we never have to wait.  She either answers right away or I leave a voicemail message.  I refuse to waste my life “on hold”.  You should look into getting your own CVP.

I agree. You should try to get your own CVP. Mine is great, and 90% of our interaction is done via email, which is my preferred contact method.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I agree. You should try to get your own CVP. Mine is great, and 90% of our interaction is done via email, which is my preferred contact method.

Our CVP stopped answering emails and phone weeks ago. Still works there but has stopped returning messages or calls. I have a dubious feeling about this.

55 minutes ago, sissy2000 said:

My husband and I have around $4000 in credits from cancelled cruises that we used to book a transatlantic cruise April 9 of 2023.   Princess cancelled the cruise.  We rebooked a cruise for April 16 of 2023. Now they are saying that our credits expired before the April 16 cruise.  I have tried online chat and have called.  They said they would need to hand it up to Customer Resolutions (I think that is what they called it?).  I have now been on hold for an hour and have no idea when I will get through. Is there any easier way to resolve this?  Any other contact by email or phone that would not keep me on the phone for hours?  Thanks for any help!

When did your FCC expire? Look at your account on Princess website- log in to personalizer to see earned credits- book by/ sail by dates.

Many FCC had a sail by date of December 31/22.

customer relations will be the ones to help you.

1 hour ago, sissy2000 said:

Not right.  If you booked directly with PCL, I’d ask for a CVP.  You can request one online.  They may be able to take over the booking and help you.

55 minutes ago, sidvan said:

Our CVP stopped answering emails and phone weeks ago. Still works there but has stopped returning messages or calls. I have a dubious feeling about this.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can be assigned to a better CVP?

49 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can be assigned to a better CVP?

We did a last minute cruise booking and used a local cruise TA to book instead of direct to Princess with our CVP - he actually didn't answer the email I sent enquiring about a new booking - and so far the local cruise TA seems OK. Likely use them again in future to see how it goes.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Maybe I will try again.  I had one before but I guess not a very good one.  I could not get him to reply when I needed help.

Thank you all for the suggestions!!!  While I was waiting for answers, I stayed on hold for over an hour.  FINALLY got help from a very nice woman who was able to extend the FCC's.  I have tried a CVP but was not happy with the one I got.  I may try again and see if a different one can be of more help.  I appreciate the ideas.

• Like 3