is coffee and tea easily accessible on the panorama?

juanarcin

I don't drink tea or coffee (never been a fan of hot drinks). But I am taking a cruise and convinced my mom to join us, and she loves coffee and tea. I was debating getting her the unlimitted bubbles package for these items but see that it only includes soda and juices. I saw unlimited tea under the cheers package, but that seems like overkill just for tea since she doesn't drink alcohol and limits sugary drinks. I also saw specialty coffee under the cheers package but no sign of regular coffee. So it sounds to me like regular coffee is free? I read you can bring your own tea bags, is it easy to get hot water through out the ship? I've been on a little under 10 cruises but never pay attention these things since I dont drink these items! Please show me the ropes so I can let my mom know! 🙂 

regular tea and coffee is always available 24/7 at the lido buffet area for free

if you want to specialty coffee and tea, you will need to go to the javablue coffee shop for a cost 

Edited by shof515
  • Like 1

Hot tea (I believe the available varieties are Lipton black and green teas), regular and decaf coffee, hot chocolate, iced tea and lemonade are all available for free. On Lido, in the dining room, and via room service. And yes if you bring on your own favorite tea bags you can get hot water from any of those places to brew your own tea.

• 3 weeks later...