Atlas Cruises

Gr8joy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My sister and I sailed with Atlas in October of 2021 on a deal "too good to be true" and all in all we had a fine time. Covid was still an issue and that created extra hoops to jump through. Atlas's airfare, which was included at that time, didn't work out as well as we'd hoped either. But both of us are well travelled and could adapt.

The Ship is very intimate so you get to know pretty much everyone fairly quickly. On our  cruise there was an Independent Film Festival, which brought film makers on board for screenings and talks. and there was a sports personality that many people knew,: he spoke as well. Other than that and a very fine piano player, there's nothing to do on board but chat with your fellow passengers, or create your own amusement, which was fine as far as we were concerned.

The food was very good, I thought, with portions small enough that you didn't feel bloated after dinner. Extensive accommodations were made for folks with dietary issues.

The cabins seemed smaller than average but my experience is limited to HAL and Viking; the bathroom (especially the shower) is lovely and there's ample storage for all your stuff. When we sailed with them, they stocked your free mini bar with your personal preferences and spirits flow freely outside your cabin if you desire them.

I suppose the fact that I have two more Atlas cruises booked for 2023 , one solo and one with friends speaks to my general satisfaction,

this is such an old post that you may not be following anymore but I'll tag it and follow in case you come back with questions that I can answer

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...