Always Included Drink Package Mistake

On 7/8/2022 at 1:28 PM, CHEZMARYLOU said:

@jg51Log into your account and go to your reservation. Select plan my cruise and click on your initials in the top right corner.  The dropdown will include a link to My Order History.  I'm using my laptop. If you are traveling with someone they will need their own account to view the items purchased with the cruise under AI.  If you purchased spa, dining or excursions for both of you, you will see them on your account. 

Thank you for this - finally found it!

This is how the included package is showing for me.  No indication of which package it is (we have the Premium one):

5DDF56C0-CD8F-4B38-B0B3-FA2EB22E1822.thumb.jpeg.b6a6cbdcbc665661c66dfa26e4786a54.jpeg

Edited by Beamafar

I've just booked a cruise on Silhouette via URComped.  UR Comped told me I had 'Always Included' as part of the deal.

The invoice says 'No perk rate' (twice) and there is nothing under my order history.  I queried this with URComped and they insist I do have Always included.

Is there anyway I can confirm this definitively?  I am UK based and the reservations team can't even see the booking as it was made in the US.