Prepaid Gratuities not showing on my edoc Cruise Summary

I booked through a TA for my upcoming Alaska cruise, and prepaid gratuities. I was just looking through my edoc Cruise Summary and where it lists my name, C&A #, prepaid grat, and travel protection it says "NO" for prepaid gratuities. I reached out to my TA as I don't want this to be an issue that I have to stand in line for on the cruise! They said it shows I DID prepay my gratuities. I guess my question is, do I push to make sure RCI has it written down correctly? Or do I just bring my emails from my TA and hope it's not an issue on ship? Thanks!

1 hour ago, jennianne said:

I booked through a TA for my upcoming Alaska cruise, and prepaid gratuities. I was just looking through my edoc Cruise Summary and where it lists my name, C&A #, prepaid grat, and travel protection it says "NO" for prepaid gratuities. I reached out to my TA as I don't want this to be an issue that I have to stand in line for on the cruise! They said it shows I DID prepay my gratuities. I guess my question is, do I push to make sure RCI has it written down correctly? Or do I just bring my emails from my TA and hope it's not an issue on ship? Thanks!

Would definitely want it in writing.  Preferably from Royal. 

• Like 1

If the prepaid gratuities were from the TA, they would normally not show up anywhere until your onboard account is activated - after you board. If you prepaid the gratuities yourself, you may not see them show up until you actually begin to debit against them a day or two into the cruise. 

• Thanks 1