Thermal Suite

amyscruising

21 hours ago, amyscruising said:

If I book the 7 day pass for the Thermal Suite am I required to make reservations for the entire week?  Can the times be adjusted later? 

You don't need to make any reservations to use the thermal suite. You can come and go as often as you want anytime it's open. What may be throwing you off is the Cruise Planner for Spa purchases is setup for treatments which of course you need to have a specific day and time appointment. That doesn't apply to a Thermal Suite pass. Just choose any day and time when purchasing a Thermal suite pass preboarding. What day and time you choose to purchase the pass is irrelevant when you board and want to use the thermal suite. 

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark_UK said:

Howcome? 

Being D+ and the fact I don't drink there's no beverage package at all; there's that.  Massages are just to crazy pricey anymore onboard.  I'll stay with my masseuse at home thanks. I very much enjoy a good steam and sauna after a workout so it's my one indulgence.

2 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Do suite guests have free access to the thermal suite?

They do or should I say they did when I last cruised with Celebrity.

Just now, Coarsegold_Mom said:

Why is that?  I'm wondering if I should buy before our cruise or wait.  I was thinking price would be higher once we board?

You're correct.  I should clarify that if there is a significant sale before hand I'll get it but I had a few cruises where it's almost exactly the same price.  Also, it starts the day of embarkation and I don't usually go that day so sometimes I wait.  

29 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Being D+ and the fact I don't drink there's no beverage package at all; there's that.  Massages are just to crazy pricey anymore onboard.  I'll stay with my masseuse at home thanks. I very much enjoy a good steam and sauna after a workout so it's my one indulgence.

They do or should I say they did when I last cruised with Celebrity.

Ah sorry, I thought you meant that you wait until you board before buying the thermal suite package, rather than buying online beforehand. I get what you mean now! 🙂