2022 Broadway theatre on Norwegian

styxfire

I'm a longtime cruiser, and in 2018 I compiled a complete list of the broadway/musical productions shown in the Norwegian ship theatres.  Now in 2022 I've been googling everything related to NCL theatre, but I can't really determine what's changed vs what's the same.  Most websites that list the NCL theatre productions don't specify their publish-date.  

For NCL Escape, I found:

--Brat Pack,

--Million Dollar Quartet,

--After Midnight (Harlem Jazz),

--Choir of Man,

--dueling pianos (Howl at Moon),

--Wine Lovers Musical,

--Harlem Cotten Club,

--supper club caberet.

Sounds great!!!  But on NCL website I could only see Choir of Man & dueling pianos.  Since dueling pianos is just a bar thing, that means the only Broadway on Escape is Choir of Man.  Is that true?  For a 7-nt cruise?

I feel frustrated that I can't get accurate info about what I'm purchasing.  Can anyone provide a better source for the theatre performances?  

At 10:18pm I initiated a chat on the NCL website to ask about entertainment.  Over a long period of time I got ONE answer:  "That's an old show."  I asked multiple questions, but only recieved one response the whole time.  At 10:54 the agent discontinued the chat...  AFTER RESPONDING WITH ONLY 4 WORDS DURING 36 MINUTES.  I asked 1 question approximately every 10 minutes.  I have no idea what is the old show.  I have no idea which shows are old vs current.  The chat feature on ncl.com is worthless.  

Is there anyone out there who has cruised in 2022 on Escape who can tell me what shows were in the theatre?  Customer service at NCL is apparently not adequate.

The Brat Pack was replaced by Choir of Man, when it move from the supper club to the main theater long ago. 

After Midnight used to be the second show on the Escape. If it is not showing, then you would get a collection of guest performers. 

They may try installing a new show during the month-long dry dock. It was an unplanned dry dock to repair the hull breach caused during her grounding in the Dominican Republic, so,,,, it would be an unplanned swap of shows, if they do it. 

I was on the Escape in February and the 2 shows were Choir of Man and After Midnight.  They were supplemented by a Motown show (sorry, don't remember the name and didn't see it).  Of course, this could have changed by now since it was 6 months ago.