Deluxe Drink Package?

On 7/14/2022 at 5:23 PM, klfhngr said:

Back to the RumRunners!

Don't need RumRunners.  They let you bring 2 bottles of wine.  Just get yerself some of these. (You can figure out the rest.😉)

shrink.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

Don't need RumRunners.  They let you bring 2 bottles of wine.  Just get yerself some of these. (You can figure out the rest.😉)

shrink.png

Those are pretty cheap, but you need a professional heat shrink machine to get them on correctly.  

29 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

shrink.png

Nice! I'd like to take 2 bottles of Mead on next trip, I'll put them in wine bottles. For the flamers, yes, I do have the drink package, however no ship sells Mead!

Edited by klfhngr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Those are pretty cheap, but you need a professional heat shrink machine to get them on correctly.  

No you don't.  Just boiling water.  Per the instructions that came with these: Turn the bottle over in a glass bowl (I used a Pyrex measuring cup) with the cover on.  Then slowly pour the water into the bowl, being careful not to get the water between the cover and the bottle.  Works like a charm!

Edited by ramja96

On 7/12/2022 at 8:17 PM, CruisingHogFan said:

yep! Just went to Vegas and drinks were over $20. Same for Miami and most tourist destinations.

100% depends where you go in those cities. I spend a lot of time in Miami and the only places where drinks are regularly over $20 are clubs and tourist traps