COVID Testing Question and the App?

My family will be sailing on August 14th. We have to be negative no more than 2 days before the cruise.  We sail on Sunday...so we are being tested on Friday. 

1.  Does the time of day matter for when we test?  We sail at 4pm on Sunday...do I have to take the test at 4pm or later on Friday?

2.  I have the Government issued Antigen tests....can I use those or must I use the test issued by the Telehealth service we use?  Also, who can I use for a telehealth session (specifically)?  Can I schedule now for a August 12th Testing date?

3.  I uploaded my vaccination card on the app last week.  It still says they are verifying....is this normal?  Should I call?

4.  Lastly, can I schedule shows on Oasis on the app before the cruise?

Thank you in advance.

5 minutes ago, Nessa1dc said:

My family will be sailing on August 14th. We have to be negative no more than 2 days before the cruise.  We sail on Sunday...so we are being tested on Friday. 

1.  Does the time of day matter for when we test?  We sail at 4pm on Sunday...do I have to take the test at 4pm or later on Friday?

No. Anytime on Friday, even 12:01am.

2.  I have the Government issued Antigen tests....can I use those or must I use the test issued by the Telehealth service we use?  Also, who can I use for a telehealth session (specifically)?  Can I schedule now for a August 12th Testing date?

You can use the government issued tests at 3rd party proctor sites like RapidTest&Trace or On-Point.

3.  I uploaded my vaccination card on the app last week.  It still says they are verifying....is this normal?  Should I call?

It's normal, it can take a while and they prioritize cruises leaving soon. No need to call.

4.  Lastly, can I schedule shows on Oasis on the app before the cruise?

No. Only onboard (or if you can connect to the ship wifi from the terminal).

Edited by OCSC Mike

4 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

You can use the government issued tests at 3rd party proctor sites like RapidTest&Trace or On-Point.

It's normal, it can take a while and they prioritize cruises leaving soon. No need to call.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Are these the free ones? These sites then just charge you for proctoring it?

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

I am all scheduled.  Your information was perfect.  Thank you again.

Edited by Nessa1dc

2 minutes ago, Nessa1dc said:

I am all scheduled.  Your information was perfect.  Thank you again.

You're very welcome.

I'd love to say I just like to help others, I do of course, but incessantly reading CC and checking my RoyalUps are help keeping me busy while I wait to test on WED for my B2B on Friday.

• Like 1