EzAir

h-sar

18 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Ridiculous…

How far out are you?  Are you sure you booked it on EZAIR?  You should be able to see it on there.  Did you try to book it again?  That would tell you if you have a flight, because you would need to modify it.

We're traveling on Nov 5 and yes I can see my airline reservation - problem is she said she couldn't!  I'll try your suggestion of booking it again and see what happens.

1 hour ago, FTLcruisers said:

We're traveling on Nov 5 and yes I can see my airline reservation - problem is she said she couldn't!  I'll try your suggestion of booking it again and see what happens.

Problem Solved!  I did go in and try to change my reservation and it gave me a message about a change in the flight but details were not available.  So, I checked my United website and booked a direct flight using miles!  Our problem is we fly out of BWI which isn't great for international flights.  But by renting a car and driving up to Newark Airport (2 hour drive), we can get these direct flights.  We only did it for the first time coming home from London last month.  We never thought of it when we booked our November flights but sort of glad now I had a problem with my EZAir flight! 

Thanks everyone for all your comments and suggestions.   

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 11:04 AM, PacnGoNow said:

No, you don’t want interesting.  May have been a schedule change.

The American website is the current schedule.  I’d call Princess option for EZAir and have them update your record.

Thanks - you're right that I don't want interesting!  And you're right...my AA website flights are what I have. EZAir confirmed that and said my account will reflect the correct flights, but nothing yet.  Thanks again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, socmft said:

Thanks - you're right that I don't want interesting!  And you're right...my AA website flights are what I have. EZAir confirmed that and said my account will reflect the correct flights, but nothing yet.  Thanks again.

No problem. Did you use the phone or chat line for Princess?  (So as to help others)

On 7/14/2022 at 10:30 AM, PacnGoNow said:

No problem. Did you use the phone or chat line for Princess?  (So as to help others)

I called and got right through and spoke to a CS person.  Very helpful (as long as the new flights show up in my Personalizer as promised).

• Like 1