EzAir

h-sar

Does anyone know where I can access information, on my account, about the price I booked my ezAir for? Can’t seem to find it on my account even though the flight info is all there. Can always call Princess directly if I can’t find the info on my acct. Thanks 

4 minutes ago, h-sar said:

Does anyone know where I can access information, on my account, about the price I booked my ezAir for? Can’t seem to find it on my account even though the flight info is all there. Can always call Princess directly if I can’t find the info on my acct. Thanks 

It should be on your travel summary at princess.com after you log into your account and pull up your booking

• Like 2

Go to your account, look under upcoming cruises and click on the one you want.  Then go under payment to booking balance.  There should be a line that says View guest level invoice and that should then show you exactly what you paid for all the different amounts.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, h-sar said:

Login to Princess.com.

Under My Account, select Upcoming Cruises.

Click on the cruise you want to bring up the Cruise Personalizer info.

Click on Travel (the airplane icon).

Your flight info summary is displayed.

Click on the Green button for Add or Modify Flights.

Next you will see your current airfare.

Note that on this page there is an option to print your flight details.  You can print to paper or PDF.  

The above is necessary for any guest who booked with a Travel Agent as the Travel Summary does not show pricing. 

• Like 3

A different question - should I be able to pull up the flight I booked using EZAir on the airline's website?  I think I was able to do that in the past so that we could select seats.  But it's been so long since we've cruised and used EZAir that I can't remember!!  

19 minutes ago, FTLcruisers said:

A different question - should I be able to pull up the flight I booked using EZAir on the airline's website?  I think I was able to do that in the past so that we could select seats.  But it's been so long since we've cruised and used EZAir that I can't remember!!  

We picked our seats on the Princess site after our final payment last week. Went to flights, add/modify and clicked on the pick seats tab. Shows you what is available as well.

35 minutes ago, FTLcruisers said:

I have American flights and in my account with American it does show my EZAir flights -- however, they are different flights! Will be interesting.

6 minutes ago, socmft said:

I have American flights and in my account with American it does show my EZAir flights -- however, they are different flights! Will be interesting.

The airline website will be the most current.  EZAIR may not have updated the flights in their system.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, socmft said:

We have United flights - since they aren't on the United website do I contact EZAir or United???  BTW our final payment hasn't been made yet if that makes a difference

3 minutes ago, FTLcruisers said:

We have United flights - since they aren't on the United website do I contact EZAir or United???  BTW our final payment hasn't been made yet if that makes a difference

If you booked EZAir, there is a booking no for EZAir and for United airlines. Did you try the United booking number and the flight no on their website?

If you don’t see it on United.  Definitely call EZAir.  

When United is booked, you can go on their website right away and get seats.

Download their APP and watch your flights as all majors are doing schedule changes. It’s good to have the App downloaded while traveling and easy ti check the flights. 

I called the PCL phone line and picked the EZair option, got an agent right away

to check my booking.

It does Not have to be ticketed. It should show up.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, socmft said:

No, you don’t want interesting.  May have been a schedule change.

The American website is the current schedule.  I’d call Princess option for EZAir and have them update your record.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

You may have said and I just missed it...how far out are these flights?  They may not yet be ticketed and thus will not show up on the airline website.

American and United flights show up right away on their website. They do not need to be ticketed to show up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

American and United flights show up right away on their website. They do not need to be ticketed to show up.

I was pretty sure we were always able to see them right away so will definitely call EZAir.  Thanks

Edited by FTLcruisers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FTLcruisers said:

I was pretty sure we were always able to see them right away so will definitely call EZAir.  Thanks

No luck with Princess representative.  She said the flight had changed but she was not able to see the flight so, according to her we either have to wait or book another flight!  Nope, she couldn't tell me whether our flight still exists.  I'll wait a few days and check again.  

50 minutes ago, FTLcruisers said:

No luck with Princess representative.  She said the flight had changed but she was not able to see the flight so, according to her we either have to wait or book another flight!  Nope, she couldn't tell me whether our flight still exists.  I'll wait a few days and check again.  

Ridiculous…

How far out are you?  Are you sure you booked it on EZAIR?  You should be able to see it on there.  Did you try to book it again?  That would tell you if you have a flight, because you would need to modify it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hazelnut1106 said:

Are transfers to ship/airport included when booking thru EZ Air?

No. You pay extra for them if you want to use them. Since I am traveling solo currently, it works out less expensive for me in many cities to use the Princess transfers. In Fort Lauderdale, though, I flew in a day early and took a cab to my hotel and used a shared shuttle van from the port to the airport ($11 per person). Transfers are included if you book the hotel through Princess--but you're really paying a lot extra to do that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geoherb said:

No. You pay extra for them if you want to use them. Since I am traveling solo currently, it works out less expensive for me in many cities to use the Princess transfers. In Fort Lauderdale, though, I flew in a day early and took a cab to my hotel and used a shared shuttle van from the port to the airport ($11 per person). Transfers are included if you book the hotel through Princess--but you're really paying a lot extra to do that.

Thank you. I did not think the transfers would be included but had a friend who believed differently.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone. Figured out what the problem was after following some instructions above. Apparently, there is some minor change to my flight for this coming December, and as a result, my account is not able to show me the flight. I had to contact my travel agent this morning and was able to get the flight information from her.

For anyone who is even mildly curious, 😁, I am apparently paying $808 per person, Canadian, from Edmonton to Fort Lauderdale return at Christmas/New Yrs. Sadly, this particular week may no longer be viable for us due to kids’ work. Booking a few days prior means we would lose this EzAir booking - and the flights right now are about $1200 pp. Yikes. Maybe we have to stay home one more year and invest in kitchen flooring instead.😥

Edited by h-sar

9 minutes ago, h-sar said:

Thanks, everyone. Figured out what the problem was after following some instructions above. Apparently, there is some minor change to my flight for this coming December, and as a result, my account is not able to show me the flight. I had to contact my travel agent this morning and was able to get the flight information from her.

For anyone who is even mildly curious, 😁, I am apparently paying $808 per person, Canadian, from Edmonton to Fort Lauderdale return at Christmas/New Yrs. Sadly, this particular week may no longer be viable for us due to kids’ work. Booking a few days prior means we would lose this EzAir booking - and the flights right now are about $1200 pp. Yikes. Maybe we have to stay home one more year and invest in kitchen flooring instead.😥

I'd say YIKES to $800, let alone $1200.  But then, I fly out of YYZ or BUF.

1 minute ago, Steelers36 said:

I'd say YIKES to $800, let alone $1200.  But then, I fly out of YYZ or BUF.

The only thing the other larger CDN cities have us beat in terms of cost of living would be flights to just about anywhere 😫.  Looking forward to retirement in a year when I can take advantage of non-peak prices.

• Like 2