Sold out shorex

Iwantsun

We will be cruising Celebrity for the 1st time in September.   Some of the shore excursions we like mention they are “sold out”.  Does that mean they are “really” sold out or only the portion available to book before the cruise is sold out and therefore I could book once on the ship? Thank you for your wisdom.

I would check again a week or 2 before sailing and once on the ship.   They may hold some spots for on board booking but on the other hand we have done 5 cruises since the restart and booked a total of 7 - 8 excursions and had 3 cancelled once we were on board.  

It seems that a number of the tours operators who X used previously are no longer in business and they are having to find new vendors who must be vetted.  

Has anyone on your Roll Call organized any tours that have room for you to join them?

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

I would check again a week or 2 before sailing and once on the ship.   They may hold some spots for on board booking but on the other hand we have done 5 cruises since the restart and booked a total of 7 - 8 excursions and had 3 cancelled once we were on board.  

It seems that a number of the tours operators who X used previously are no longer in business and they are having to find new vendors who must be vetted.  

Has anyone on your Roll Call organized any tours that have room for you to join them?

The roll call is not "rolling" a lot so not a big choice from that perspective.  We also have some ports that have a very short  visit (4h) so would prefer a ship excursion "just in case".  I will continue checking as you advised, never know what could happen. 

thanks