Changes to TA form

Charles4515

22 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Other than repeat travelers being able to complete the form based on past applications I don't think any of those changes affect cruisers. As best I can tell the cruise passenger application form looks the same.

I don’t think there are but for cruise passengers it says:

• Cruise passengers with Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruise Lines – who are the majority of our cruise visitors –get an approved TA based on their vaccination certificates. Their negative test result is checked at the pier when they board the ship, and they do not need to upload it.

Some people seem to have had a hard time understanding the above. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I don’t think there are but for cruise passengers it says:

• Cruise passengers with Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and Carnival Cruise Lines – who are the majority of our cruise visitors –get an approved TA based on their vaccination certificates. Their negative test result is checked at the pier when they board the ship, and they do not need to upload it.

Some people seem to have had a hard time understanding the above. 

IIRC that wording has been there ever since they made the change to not requiring the test result upload earlier this year. 

What I find confusing about it is the mention of only those three cruise lines when I'm reasonably sure it means the cruise lines of those three holding companies. Surely Celebrity is included as part of the Royal Caribbean group and Oceania as part of the NCL group .