New Orleans - 11:30 Flight

Empehi

I think it's good as long as there are no serious delays. I'd say you'd want to be off the ship by 9am to be at the airport 2 hours before your flight. I took my time in March. Ate breakfast and all that...and I was still off by 9:30. The carnival airport transfer was right there when I exited the building if that's a route you take.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 7/16/2022 at 4:15 PM, Saint Greg said:

I think it's good as long as there are no serious delays. I'd say you'd want to be off the ship by 9am to be at the airport 2 hours before your flight. I took my time in March. Ate breakfast and all that...and I was still off by 9:30. The carnival airport transfer was right there when I exited the building if that's a route you take.

Could you possibly be off earlier than that if it arrives at the port at 7am?

I have a flight at 10am and hoping we can make it to the airport in time.

4 minutes ago, yourvenezolano said:

Could you possibly be off earlier than that if it arrives at the port at 7am?

if you carry off all of your luggage, sure. No guarantees though. There could be a delay. This is how they called them on my March Glory cruise. 

7:25 – Muster stations A&B that have all of their luggage.

7:45 – Muster stations A-D with all luggage.

7:50 – Muster stations A-F with all luggage.

7:55 – Muster stations A-H with all luggage.

8:05 – All guests with all luggage 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

if you carry off all of your luggage, sure. No guarantees though. There could be a delay. This is how they called them on my March Glory cruise. 

7:25 – Muster stations A&B that have all of their luggage.

7:45 – Muster stations A-D with all luggage.

7:50 – Muster stations A-F with all luggage.

7:55 – Muster stations A-H with all luggage.

8:05 – All guests with all luggage 

Thank you for the information. Are the times above specific to when you are to walk off the ship? Or is it the meeting time. We plan on taking our luggage.

3 minutes ago, yourvenezolano said:

Thank you for the information. Are the times above specific to when you are to walk off the ship? Or is it the meeting time. We plan on taking our luggage.

There are no set times. I just tracked when they called them on my last cruise out of New Orleans. The CD makes announcements when they are ready for each group. They can speed it up or slow it down based on how the line is moving.

In 2019 they called it by deck. It may depend on the cruise director. This is how it went in 2019.

7:18 – deck 1 self assist 

7:22 – deck 2 self assist

7:45- deck 6 self assist

7:55 -deck 7 self assist.

Decks 8-11 self assist

9:05- luggage tags 1-15

9:15 – tags 1-20

• Like 1

On 11/8/2022 at 8:20 AM, Saint Greg said:

We just flew home from there yesterday.  We had a 10:20 am flight and had plenty of time to spare. 

Looking at our Lyft receipt, we were off the ship and in the car by 7:25 and at MSY by 7:54.

We did use priority debarkation (carried off our luggage).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, csm5986142 said:

We just flew home from there yesterday.  We had a 10:20 am flight and had plenty of time to spare. 

Looking at our Lyft receipt, we were off the ship and in the car by 7:25 and at MSY by 7:54.

I Think you meant to quote @yourvenezolano

44 minutes ago, csm5986142 said:

Thank you for the update. We certainly appreciate it. What time did you line up to disembark?

We were instructed to meet at 7:15 in the dining room for early debarkation, but at approximately 7:05 when we arrived, everybody was already gone and they quickly ushered us off the ship (so apparently we could have gotten off even earlier but didn't realize it).  If you are Platinum/Diamond you will automatically get a letter telling you where to meet.  But you can also go to guest services and let them know you have an early flight, and they will add you to the priority debarkation group.