When Is Checkin?

CChamp

Hi all, I sail on the Horizon on 15 Oct. In my cellphone Carnival app it says that I can check-in on July 17th. If I go to my account on the internet it says that I can't check-in until Sep 29th. Does anyone know why there is such a discrepancy and which one might be correct? Thanks

6 minutes ago, CChamp said:

Hi all, I sail on the Horizon on 15 Oct. In my cellphone Carnival app it says that I can check-in on July 17th. If I go to my account on the internet it says that I can't check-in until Sep 29th. Does anyone know why there is such a discrepancy and which one might be correct? Thanks

I know that for my August cruise it originally said that check in was sometime in May, but then in spring it switched to August 9. I think the 9th is my real check in date.

With that being said, I think that September 29 is the real one for you, idk why it had the other one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vwrestler171 said:

The Hub app has never been updated to reflect the change to 14 days for check in.  Carnival refuses to update it for some reason.

The Hub app's only purpose before getting on the ship is a countdown timer. I has no other functions.

• Like 1