Suppy chain issues... Bring wine?

21 minutes ago, DirtyDawg said:

No shortage Issue, Royal Caribbean just finally hired a decent head sommelier for Oasis! 😁

That would explain the disappearance of the white zin. Chardonnay though? You can't have a decent wine cellar without something made from a Chardonnay grape. 

58 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

That would explain the disappearance of the white zin. Chardonnay though? You can't have a decent wine cellar without something made from a Chardonnay grape. 

Chill and open up a Chardonnay. It was just a 😁 joke. 

Quotes from my Master's thesis on the world's best grape varietals will be identified with a 🎓....

... followed by a 🤣

Edited by DirtyDawg
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DirtyDawg said:

Chill and open up a Chardonnay. It was just a 😁 joke. 

Quotes from my Master's thesis on the world's best grape varietals will be identified with a 🎓....

... followed by a 🤣

😂 Ok well be sure to submit it here for peer review when you're done.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

My wife's favorite wine is ABC

Anything But Chardonnay 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, RandomUser123 said:

You are allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine onboard per stateroom. If you are concerned a specific brand or type may not be available then you might as well bring it on just in case. 

Quick question about this, should I pack the wine in my suitcase that I turn over at the pier or in my carry-on? Sorry, boarding today and just thought of this.

Those of you in Oasis are lucky, Mariner had no Somm, and in fact they didn’t even understand the word.

When asking for a wine list, we are told there isn’t one due to limitations,,, so do we want red or white…. They were killing me.

to the ABC crowd, I’m with you… in fact I was one of you..but I’ve also found that there is such a wide variety of expression (and manipulation) of the grape that ere are so many styles… the days of big butter and oak are waning, and lighter styles are becoming more common.  So don’t give up on Chad before taking a sip!