Geiranger, Mt Dalsnibba & Eagle Road excursion...

58 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

If SW is mentioned for Nieuw Statendam, it will attach to the Sea Walk. Arrival at 10 and bus at 11 (be there at 10.45) should not be a problem if you walk off at f.e. 10:15 (bus stop is real close). And a 3hr tour from 14.30 on will not cause problems with departure of NS at 19.00. 

Ah thank you - i didn't understand what Sea Walk meant!  Decided to book 14:30 anyway as I agree the risk is low to have problems getting back to the boat.  Much appreciate the replies! 

28 minutes ago, queen_kathy1 said:

Ah thank you - i didn't understand what Sea Walk meant!  Decided to book 14:30 anyway as I agree the risk is low to have problems getting back to the boat.  Much appreciate the replies! 

This is the SW (Sea Walk). You see the blue car on the road in the background? The tourbus of Geiranger Fjord service stops a little bit more left and on your side of the road....(if no changes of course....) and the tourist organisation organizing it is in the 3rd building from the left (start counting at the big red one.) Enjoy your tour (Last year was my 3rd time and I enjoyed it as much as the 1st time; always different in spring, because of the climate.)

IMG_0405.JPG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MAVIP said:

This is the SW (Sea Walk). You see the blue car on the road in the background? The tourbus of Geiranger Fjord service stops a little bit more left and on your side of the road....(if no changes of course....) and the tourist organisation organizing it is in the 3rd building from the left (start counting at the big red one.) Enjoy your tour (Last year was my 3rd time and I enjoyed it as much as the 1st time; always different in spring, because of the climate.)

IMG_0405.JPG

This is so helpful - thank you!!