Magic-Ocean Suite-Bathtub?

MsTabbyKats

Carnival offered me an upgrade from OV to OS...at what I consider a good price.  

The OS has a combo shower/tub/jacuzzi.  My question is this:  is that tub easy to get in/out of?  I'm short...and like other short people...we find the tubs on NCL very scary!  Scary enuf not to book a tub/shower combo cabin.

Have any "vertically challenged" people had an OS....and was the tub an issue?

I'm happy with the OV cabin (really don't need a balcony going to Canada)....and don't see a reason to change....but the price is right and I'm not one to pass on a bargain .

So...fellow vertically challenged cruisemates....any opinions or experiences will be appreciated!

The tub is a little high but I just sit on the edge and kinda of pivot myself in, then stand up. I’m 5’1. I really enjoy the overall larger bathroom and not having the shower curtain attack me in the postage stamp shower of a regular room 🤣

We were upgraded to an OS on Magic in May.  The tub was a little high to get into but yes you could sit on the side and swing your legs over no issue. 

The suite itself was amazing- so spacious and so much storage. It was also nice having the vanity area with a separate sink to get ready with. 

I would say do it!