Earliest flight out of Long Beach?

u2harmony

Hello,Ā 

I am on a short cruise in December out of Long Beach and want to book an easy in/out from that airport.Ā 

Realistically speaking, for coming home, could I make a 10:15am flight?Ā 

It's a 3 night cruise and I will just have a carryon.Ā 

My only other option is 6pm in the evening and I was hoping not to hang around that long.Ā 

Thanks very much.Ā 

1 hour ago, u2harmony said:

I am on a short cruise in December out of Long Beach and want to book an easy in/out from that airport.Ā 

Realistically speaking, for coming home, could I make a 10:15am flight?Ā 

It's a 3 night cruise and I will just have a carryon.Ā 

My only other option is 6pm in the evening and I was hoping not to hang around that long.Ā 

In all likelihood you should be ok if you are going to self disembark with a carry on first thing. Its about a 15-20 min ride to Long Beach Airport. I mean the worst thing that happens is you run late and you just switch the flight to the 6pm.Ā 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

In all likelihood you should be ok if you are going to self disembark with a carry on first thing. Its about a 15-20 min ride to Long Beach Airport. I mean the worst thing that happens is you run late and you just switch the flight to the 6pm.Ā 

Ā 

In all likelihood you should be ok, but "should be" are the operative words. What airline and going where? Is there an LAX/SNA option if you miss the10:15AM?

Delta or Southwest to Kansas City. I have options from both LAX and Long Beach but I get back on a Thursday morning and am worried about the rush hour traffic going to LAX. I thought Long Beach would just be easier.Ā 

Thanks šŸ™‚

18 hours ago, princeton123211 said:

Cutting it a little to close for me. If you can catch the 6pm flight with no problem, go for it. LGB is a nice small airport, very easy to get around, not crowded at all. Will take you about 15 minutes or so to get there. Disembark ASAP. Good luck.