OBC Dining Credit from TA

Dancing Shoes

Just now, Dancing Shoes said:

My big box TA issued a dining credit.  I made reservations for Tuscan Grille for the first night and my Visa was charged.  Will Celebrity apply that to my final bill?  I don't want to call.

That is because the credit from your TA will usually not be credited until after you board.  If it was applied now and you cancelled the TA would be out the OBC and not receive a commission.   Most TA OBCs will appear on day 2 of your cruise and are OBCR on your statement.   Thus refundable.  Bring your statement with you on your cruise so if there is a problem you can go to customer relations on Day 2 (after lines are gone) and get it quickly fixed.

• Like 1

Generally a TA OBC is a refundable credit - even if not once on the ship just ask the front desk to refund you reservation and apply the TA OBC.    Alternately  if you confirm it is Refundable just keep you current cc charge and get the OBC credited back at the end of the cruise if you don't spend.