HOW DO YOU FIND YOUR BID ON THE NCL APP??

18 minutes ago, Proud Dance Mom said:

Help,  I received my upgrade email and made my bid.  Now I can not figure out how to find that bid on my account.  Could someone please give me some guidance.  Thank You!

You should get a confirmation email with a link to see your bid.  There might also be a link in the upgrade banner that appears in the website.  The upgrade program is administered by a third party so the bid info does not show up in your account.

11 hours ago, Proud Dance Mom said:

Help,  I received my upgrade email and made my bid.  Now I can not figure out how to find that bid on my account.  Could someone please give me some guidance.  Thank You!

The link is in the ‘online check in ‘ page of the app.   

49782757-A076-4BA0-A020-8AAE4664462D.jpeg

log back on, you will again see the screen saying "lets get  you upgraded"  click ont his and it will (1) give you the cabins available  for bidding, the whee lwith the offers , and when it gets to the one you bid on, it will say review your bid. you can then increase if you want, cancel, or leave it be.  

hope this helps you

recruiter 28. it's only worth it if the bid is within your budget, and if the upgrade is worth it to you. the club balcony is a little bigger than the regular balcony cabins.  

this is a question only you can answer for yourself, otherwise you'll get a slew of responses pro and con.

1st check what is the price of the club balcony vs the cabin you have already booked .

if there  isnt a great deal of difference, why not just book the club outright?