Check in - on line

Cheshire Blue

Will be sailing in late September on Silhouette from Southampton - our first cruise in 3 years.  I note we need to check in (on line) from mid August.  This is new to me - so can someone please advise :

1  what I will need to have to enable check in (my wife and I) - passport details / insurance details / covid vaccination details / anything else ? 

2  we are traveling with friends - separate but linked booking - will we be able to check them in as well (so as to ensure we all get same boarding times) ?  If so - what info will I need to check them in as well ?  Or do they need to do their own check in ? 

I read somewhere on these boards that all we need to do is start the check in process (to secure the boarding time) and can then go back to the check in on a later time / date to finish off.  Again is this correct ? 

I think we all need to get a fairly early boarding time if we can - as we need to book some speciality dining for the four of us (having reserved a multiple night package). 

Many thanks for any help on the above  

Pretty easy if use the App

If using App -

Just Scan in Passports

Fill in Contact information

Pick an Arrival Time

Take a Picture for boarding pass

Upload Vac Certificate

Credit Card

You can also do it on a combination of PC and Phone or totally on either   

In reality the only thing your really need is to select the Arrival Time and the rest just cut down checkin time by about 45 seconds.    I have done it 5 times in the past 6 months.    It is easiet to select an arrival time using the App.   Just go straight to select arrival time and select for each guest.

Your friends will probably have to do it themselves unless they give you access to their Celebrity username an password.  

Edited by Jim_Iain

7 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Pretty easy if use the App

If using App -

Just Scan in Passports

Fill in Contact infomation

Pick an Arrival Time

Take a Picture for boarding pass

Upload Vac Certificate

You can also do it on a combination of PC and Phone or totally on either   

In reality the only thing your really need is to select the Arrival Time and the rest just cut down checkin time by about 45 seconds.    I have done it 5 times in the past 6 months.    It is easiet to select an arrival time using the App.   Just go straight to select arrival time and select for each guest.

Thank you - sounds like I should be able to at least secure an early arrival / boarding time for the four of us using the App and can then do the rest later (or even when we arrive at the Port on the day). 

17 minutes ago, Cheshire Blue said:

Thank you - sounds like I should be able to at least secure an early arrival / boarding time for the four of us using the App and can then do the rest later (or even when we arrive at the Port on the day). 

Since you have 45 days from when OnLine checking opens you should have plenty of time.   I had my sister-in-Law text me a picture of her passport and was able to scan from the picture.   Total checkin takes no more than 3-5 minutes per couple.

I have  stock photos  we use but can only upload them using the web version.