ARRIVECAN ~ Final questions before my B2B2B on the Splendor & thank you to everyone who helped with my other questions.

ARRIVECAN ~ Final questions before my B2B2B on the Splendor & thank you to everyone who helped with my other questions.

Leaving next week for my B2B2B on the Splendor 8/2 through 8/23 out of Seattle with a stop in Victoria, British Columbia.

I understand that one has to fill out ARRIVECAN info before arrival in Canada. In all probability due to the late arrival and departure

from Victoria, BC, I will not even be getting off the ship on any of the 3 cruises.....been there before numerous times.

But from what I understand, that is immaterial as ARRIVECAN MUST BE filled out regardless of staying on the ship or not. I am a

US citizen.

My questions are:

1) Am I correct in understanding that ARRIVECAN must be filled no matter if one is staying on the ship or getting off the ship in Canada?

2) Do I have to do it every single time for the 3 cruises or will one time suffice for all 3 cruises within a 3 week period?

3) Am I correct in understanding there is a CAD$65 charge for this? Just trying to determine if our friend Trudeau is going to take me for one-time charge of CAD$65 or that amount x3 !!! lol...lol...lol

Thanks.

1. Yes, actually you'll be required to show the completed ArriveCan before being allowed into the cruise terminal at the beginning of each cruise.

2. Yes

3. No. There is no charge. (Unless of course you've gone to a Spam site)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once you add your passport info etc it reamins in the app you only have to update your cruise or flight info for each trip and there is no charge. Yes Justin can't afford a decent haircut but we are not going to take it out on you!

• Haha 2