OnPoint Testing Pre-Cruise

15 hours ago, fenton04 said:

our cruise set sail 8/10/22 did a rest run today.  when asked registration and order number I pulled up the emails on my iphone.  I used the free ihealth kits from the government.  Half hour later we were done.  half hour after that I had email and a text with results.

Thank you so much for this.  I feel I am a bit crazed at this point about the whole testing.

2 hours ago, cruisegal40 said:

Thank you so much for this.  I feel I am a bit crazed at this point about the whole testing.

We had more than enough tests.  I wanted to do this a week early to  work out any kinks now instead of the day of the flight.  So go to Onpoint website register,  pay for the test, (copy that sale number) after you pay then pick a date and time for the virtual.  Wait you are not done.  Email will be sent in that email is a link for health you will be prompted to fill in employer number.  Its in the email (ONPTCORP) after you fill that out another email will be sent.  That has your registration number and there will be a attachment.  You can open it and print it or in our case I just opened on my IPHONE.  They need the barcode after that it smooth sailing.  

Don't sweat the small stuff the proctor will help  you!  Check out youtube also.

• Thanks 1