Any incentive to book future cruises while on board?

CineGraphic

15 hours ago, AdoraBelle said:

I can’t “prove” it because I don’t think it’s in writing anywhere yet, but I booked two cruises onboard today and was told the OBC is being increased to $600 per cabin. (Including on what I booked today.)

Also this ship is to die for. And the food. 

The $600 OBC is what they were offering during Richard's birthday cruise.  I had heard it was coming back!

• 2 weeks later...

During the first month or two in Florida, Scarlet Lady was offering up to $1,200 per person, future cruise credits ($600 per cruise could be used per-reservation) and best of all, as an incentive, the Sales Crew were waiving the deposit!  That's $2,400 of future cruise credits total for two people, with NO out of pocket: WOW best deal I have seen in 28 cruises!

Edited by gkbiiii
  • Like 3

On 9/10/2022 at 7:15 AM, cantgetin said:

I booked 2 cruises yesterday using onboard rebookings.  Confirmation shows exactly what was promised with no mention of the champagne.  $300 that I paid applied to each voyage.  $300 bonus applied.  $600 Sailor's Loot. 

You will need to be at the  Sea-Rovers or Sea Blazers Tier Level, to get the Champagne.  Virgin is currently doing status matches and their new program page is here:  

https://www.virginvoyages.com/sites/sailing-club#deep-blue-extras

18 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

You will need to be at the  Sea-Rovers or Sea Blazers Tier Level, to get the Champagne.  Virgin is currently doing status matches and their new program page is here:  

https://www.virginvoyages.com/sites/sailing-club#deep-blue-extras

I'm not getting the champagne as part of the deep blue extras.  I'm getting it as part of a rebooking while on board thru the Richard's Birthday deal...which specifically included a bottle of champagne.  Actually, I might get 2 bottles because I also qualify thru the deep blue extras.

Edited by cantgetin

1 hour ago, cantgetin said:

I'm not getting the champagne as part of the deep blue extras.  I'm getting it as part of a rebooking while on board thru the Richard's Birthday deal...which specifically included a bottle of champagne.  Actually, I might get 2 bottles because I also qualify thru the deep blue extras.

Unfortunately don't think you can double dip, but whether their system is actually coded to catch this is another story!

From the My Next Virgin Voyage promo terms, "If champagne is included, see section 1.2.1, there is a limit of one bottle of champagne among all offers, i.e., anyone already receiving a bottle of champagne from a different offer will not receive a second bottle."

14 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

Unfortunately don't think you can double dip, but whether their system is actually coded to catch this is another story!

From the My Next Virgin Voyage promo terms, "If champagne is included, see section 1.2.1, there is a limit of one bottle of champagne among all offers, i.e., anyone already receiving a bottle of champagne from a different offer will not receive a second bottle."

Thanks....I thought that might be the case, but had no real need to go looking for the fine print.

At the moment (or at least ti was two weeks ago), you can get a double the onboard credit offer. 

When you put down $300 deposit (or hold) on your next voyage, they will give you $600 in on board credit, and a $300 discount on the cover price of your next voyage (including any offers) as long as you book in sea terrace or above. You can buy multiple of these and transfer them to other people.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread to ask ...

Has anyone been able to use the future cruise deposits on rooms below Sea Terrace level? Pretty sure the onboard sales desk told us we could use them on anything, but also pretty sure there is a lot of miscommunication between onboard sales and real life/shoreside.

I know the website definitely lays it out as Sea Terrace and above only. 

1 hour ago, AdoraBelle said:

Bumping this thread to ask ...

Has anyone been able to use the future cruise deposits on rooms below Sea Terrace level? Pretty sure the onboard sales desk told us we could use them on anything, but also pretty sure there is a lot of miscommunication between onboard sales and real life/shoreside.

I know the website definitely lays it out as Sea Terrace and above only. 

When we booked our future cruise credit last week, the person at the desk told us it was for sea terrace and above room categories