Upgrade Included Package (Experience More)

plucasana

New to AZ and could not find an answer to the following question(s)

I am considering booking a cruise where the experience more package is included. 

(Wifi, OBC, PBP)

-1-

Can I upgrade the included PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE to the ULTIMATE or would I need to buy a new package?

-2-

If I have the Ultimate package, is the minibar content included?

-3- 

if a drink is not covered in the package, do you pay the difference or the whole price?
(I know that this has been asked before but a long time ago, maybe things have changed under the new management?)

tia, Sandra

20 minutes ago, plucasana said:

New to AZ and could not find an answer to the following question(s)

I am considering booking a cruise where the experience more package is included. 

(Wifi, OBC, PBP)

-1-

Can I upgrade the included PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE to the ULTIMATE or would I need to buy a new package?

-2-

If I have the Ultimate package, is the minibar content included?

-3- 

if a drink is not covered in the package, do you pay the difference or the whole price?
(I know that this has been asked before but a long time ago, maybe things have changed under the new management?)

tia, Sandra

1. Upgrade from Premium to Ultimate is $7 per person per day, if two in a cabin it’s not compulsory for both to upgrade. There’s no loyalty discount applied to the upgrade amount if the Premium package comes with the booking, not sure what the situation is if you’ve purchased the package.

2. Not 100% sure as we don’t use the mini bar but I think it’s included anyway, the small bottle of wine in the room is chargeable even if you have a package. I’m sure others can give more information.

3. You would pay the whole price shown on the price list, although there’s not much other than the ultra premium spirits not included in the Ultimate package.

• Thanks 1