Email to Shore Excursion Deck

doktor71

Have never thought to try to book an excursion by email (except for Private Journey).  You can book them on the Celebrity site by logging in there and providing your res number, and "Manage"ing your vacation.

I have emailed shore excursions about an excursion I want to book on Celebrities website.  I wanted some details that were not addressed.  I am awaiting an answer to that email which was sent days ago.

25 minutes ago, doktor71 said:

I have emailed shore excursions about an excursion I want to book on Celebrities website.  I wanted some details that were not addressed.  I am awaiting an answer to that email which was sent days ago.

You are not likely to get much clarity.  Celebrity does not operate shore excursions and many operators are new to Celebrity.   Thus you email Celebrity, they email the operator of the tour, the operator may or may not understand the question and may or may not reply.  That continues.

I might call or book knowing I can cancel up to 48 hours before I cruise.

33 minutes ago, doktor71 said:

Sometimes I have been able to find an identical excursion by looking at Viator or other websites and typically there are more details.  Celebrity contracts with local providers who sell their tours to individuals as well as passengers through the cruise line.  You might try that while you wait for a response.

49 minutes ago, doktor71 said:

I have called-told me to email shore excursions

If it is a tour you really think you wish to go on, you may want to consider booking it anyway, just to have the place holder if it sells out.  You can always cancel it later without penalty, even on-board within the allowed time.