Lucky Day with Connect with CUNARD Rep.....

BklynBoy8

I needed to contact CUNARD to help correct and add additional items to the VP for the coming sailing.

I called a few minutes ago and without waiting connected with a Very Professional Rep. who assisted me with kindness and patience.

She also verified procedures for testing before boarding in Brooklyn.

BTW.... Telling her about our difficulty to log on and complete this task myself on my computer and hearing all your issues, she also hoped that the Central Office would tell to IT to look into it and resolve it.

Hope all would receive the kind service I did when they call.....  

• Like 3

As someone new to Cunard I am very impressed with the phone support I have gotten; 3 times I have called and each time the call was connected to a real person quickly, that person was very gracious and helpful, and my issues were sorted out in minutes.  Have not seen that with any of the “luxury” lines we typically sail with - in fact, I have become used to dreading any such calls because of the typically bad experience.  Before stepping on board Cunard has already made me feel good about choosing to do business with them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BklynBoy8 said:

I needed to contact CUNARD to help correct and add additional items to the VP for the coming sailing.

I called a few minutes ago and without waiting connected with a Very Professional Rep. who assisted me with kindness and patience.

She also verified procedures for testing before boarding in Brooklyn.

BTW.... Telling her about our difficulty to log on and complete this task myself on my computer and hearing all your issues, she also hoped that the Central Office would tell to IT to look into it and resolve it.

Hope all would receive the kind service I did when they call.....  

5 minutes ago, johng75370 said:

As someone new to Cunard I am very impressed with the phone support I have gotten; 3 times I have called and each time the call was connected to a real person quickly, that person was very gracious and helpful, and my issues were sorted out in minutes.  Have not seen that with any of the “luxury” lines we typically sail with - in fact, I have become used to dreading any such calls because of the typically bad experience.  Before stepping on board Cunard has already made me feel good about choosing to do business with them!

When one reads the posts on many other cruise lines' boards, one finds many complaints about the shore side service.

Thus it is even more positive to read about your experiences.

Even if it is "only" in the States 😉.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, carlmm said:

Even if it is "only" in the States 😉.

I've never had any problems with the UK call centre, there is sometimes a bit of wait but I just try again later.

Once the call is connected the staff have always been very helpful and pleasant.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

I've never had any problems with the UK call centre, there is sometimes a bit of wait but I just try again later.

Once the call is connected the staff have always been very helpful and pleasant.

I had a 50 minute wait yesterday when I called to sort out my ex forces OBC and order a wine package for our upcoming cruise - once connected the operator was very helpful.