Cruise Planner woes

Is the Cruise Planner completely defunct, or is this just another example of Royal Caribbean's superior IT?

Using Firefox, I have an item in the shopping cart, but I can't check out. At the last stage, "submit payment," it fails with "Error 405: Request method 'GET' not supported." This is not a problem with my credit card -- it happens with cards from a variety of different banks. RC has always had trouble accepting payments from Firefox logins, but not always with this message.

It has been this way for at least a month. For other Cruise Planner operations I've had to start over in Chrome -- but now Chrome can't load the Cruise Planner at all; it demands logging in or creating an account even though I'm already logged in, and keeps looping back to that. The same thing is happening in Microsoft Edge.

The cruise is 27 days away, so it's not a matter of its being either too early or too late.

I had the same issue a couple moths ago. Not sure if it matters, but it was with the "old" interface. I think they fixed it once, but then it happened again. I ended up just calling and having the agent do it. Our travel companions also had the same issue at the same time.

It's an RC IT issue.