Acadia National Park and Cadillac Mountain tour on RC.. Anybody been?

layteacher

I went ahead and book the tour on our RC ship in October. I had been reading about the free bus but their website said their tours end October 10th and we go October 17th. Has anyone done the tour from RC? Was it worth it? It is quite expensive but not sure we have any other options. 

On 8/1/2022 at 11:05 PM, layteacher said:

I went ahead and book the tour on our RC ship in October. I had been reading about the free bus but their website said their tours end October 10th and we go October 17th. Has anyone done the tour from RC? Was it worth it? It is quite expensive but not sure we have any other options. 

We were there on Anthem in 2019. Jerry and I took the free shuttle from Bar Harbor to Acadia park and hiked two trails on our own. (But we did not see Cadillac Mountain.) We are going to be there again 8 October..Many on the ship took the tour you are considering. At the time, it was a drive through the park with a brief photo stop at Cadillac Mountain. Basically, you are a "windshield tourist".

OP....Opt for booking directly with Acadia National Park on their website. We've done this tour and it was not only GREAT it was cheap compared to booking with the cruiseline and on a huge bus....not the best way to do this tour. Rethink your option !!