What is up with RC and Australia? 2nd Sydney Cruise Cancelled......

So we were booked for a 12 day Sydney to New Zealand cruise for Dec 22........and they repositioned the ship and cancelled.....we rebooked for November 2023 and I just signed into RC.com and it is now showing Voyage Cancelled........."be on the lookout for an email"..........I have about had enough of this.......Have have sailed with them all over the world and this cruise was still 15 months out. Are they pulling out of Down Under? Just wondering if any of you pros have heard anything.

21 minutes ago, RogueOne said:

You'd think they would offer to transfer to the new ship....I mean we had a Grand Suite reserved both times......irritating. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 18.50.54.png

We are on the Panama Canal on Enchantment and it's been switched to Brilliance, they emailed and offered us to swap straight over to the new cruise.   I agree about the cancelling, we've had 3 recently cancelled, we expected it when the pandemic was on but these are just ordinary changes, luckily it was before we'd booked airfare.

You are not alone.  

I have had two Aussie adventures cancelled so far.   They both were a string of B2B cruises, including Australia, NZ, Tasmania, the South Pacific..etc.   

First time was Covid.  Second time was for no reason at all.  

I will someday make it on an Aussie cruise, but I don't think it will be with RCI.  

• Like 2