Non-alcoholic wines and mocktails on NCL

sykimball1498

17 hours ago, sykimball1498 said:

Are there specifically any non-alcoholic wines on NCL for dinner time?  I am aware there are some mocktails we can get but was more wondering about the new Ariel, FRE or other non-alcoholic wines to enjoy with dinner.

Yeah it is called grape juice and apple juice

• Haha 3

I was on the Star last month and I didn't see any NA wines on the menu, unfortunately. Alot of the bars do have Heineken 0.0 though. If you like flavored sparkling waters, they do have several flavors of Bubly that are $3 or included with the free beverage package. Bottles of regular sparkling water are only included with the premium package.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I’ve asked several times to have them replace our complimentary “champagne” or whatever it is with something nonalcoholic. They so far they have never been able to figure that out. They did have the haven butler put some tomato juice in the fridge which he promptly spilled all over the floor turning our suite into a crime scene. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Av8torcrj said:

I’ve asked several times to have them replace our complimentary “champagne” or whatever it is with something nonalcoholic. They so far they have never been able to figure that out. They did have the haven butler put some tomato juice in the fridge which he promptly spilled all over the floor turning our suite into a crime scene. 

We've asked our TA to have this done as well but we will see if they do it.  We will also ask for a NA bottle but who knows if we will get it if it is not done prior to our boarding next week.  Doesn't seem promising.

DH and I just disembarked from Pearl yesterday.  On board we enjoyed Ariel white alcohol-removed wine and Fre brand white zinfandel (rose) with our meals in the main dining room (Summer Palace)  I don't think they are listed on the wine list.  Huge markup but we decided not to deprive ourselves.

P.S.  We are on prescription drugs .and cannot drink alcohol, so we do enjoy the alcohol-free wines  I know some folks look down on those who don't booze it up, but there are lots of legitimate reasons why some passengers don't drink. 

• Like 5