DBP PRICE HIDDEN

If you like to watch for price drops on the DBP it appears they made it harder.  I bought it several months ago and now when I go to my cruise planner it doesn't show me the current price, only says "you have purchased" and the icon is grayed out.  Luckily we have other people in our RSVP and I could see it on their reservation.  I know I could guestimate from the the DBP+Vroom, but it shouldn't be that hard.  Plus, I'm not canceling my purchase to just see that's it's gone higher.  It didn't use to be that way.    

I check prices each morning  to make sure the DBP, UDP and VOOM prices have not dropped since I bought them.  When I checked this morning around 8am, and the DBP was still at $65 for my cruise (which is what I paid during the Memorial Day "sale").  I just noticed that the screen capture I posted this afternoon above shows it at $70.  That's the first time I've seen a price change the same day.  

14 hours ago, rudeney said:

I check prices each morning  to make sure the DBP, UDP and VOOM prices have not dropped since I bought them.  When I checked this morning around 8am, and the DBP was still at $65 for my cruise (which is what I paid during the Memorial Day "sale").  I just noticed that the screen capture I posted this afternoon above shows it at $70.  That's the first time I've seen a price change the same day.  

I paid $72 for our Thanksgiving cruise on Wonder.  Sadly it had been $68.  Gladly now it's $78