Boston Cruise Terminal

nonni2

Does the Boston cruise terminal have WiFi? We are not very technical and my husband uses an old flip phone and an iPad without data. With so much going through the ArriveCAN app and our needing testing data sent to our e-mail, I’m concerned about his accessing test results on his e-mail when in the terminal in October. Thanks, everyone! 

Yes, there is WiFi. But why worry? Print everything out. Paper results are still accepted.

I cruised out of Boston at the end of June. I had everything printed (test results, Bermuda TA, boarding pass) plus my Covid card. I got through the "inspection" in under 2 minutes while people at other stands were flipping through their phones to bring everything up.

Edited by 1025cruise
Added more info
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

Yes, there is WiFi. But why worry? Print everything out. Paper results are still accepted.

I cruised out of Boston at the end of June. I had everything printed (test results, Bermuda TA, boarding pass) plus my Covid card. I got through the "inspection" in under 2 minutes while people at other stands were flipping through their phones to bring everything up.

As mentioned, print out everything you possibly can (even from a hotel) and have it ready for presentation along with your passport and Vax card at check in.  Try to down load ArriveCan app, but don't stress, as others have said they don't even ask for it.  Your 2 day preceding boarding Covid Rapid Antigen test is the most important document so print it out.