Which Deck on the Zenith

ctflag

Anyone have a deck preference on the Zenith for an ocean view room (not a suite)? Any suggestions appreciated before we book next week. We are going to Bermuda for our honeymoon!!!!

Anyone have a deck preference on the Zenith for an ocean view room (not a suite)? Any suggestions appreciated before we book next week. We are going to Bermuda for our honeymoon!!!!

Deck 9 the bahmas deck they are obstructed by life boats. My friends were on deck 4 the Florida deck. their cabin had been redone-ours on deck 9 hadn't.

I did not mind the cabin not being redecorated but I would have loved a better view from my window! but then Hubby and I paid a $100 a person less then our friends.

I thought about this long and hard when booking our cruise on Zenith last Sept. I had heard the 4th-Florida deck had occassional "toilet problems", had heard the 6th--Carribean deck you could hear tables moving early in morning from the diningarea, had heard Bahamas Deck had mostly obstructed views from the lifeboats and that the Atlantic Deck received noise from the poolchairs. Now I realized that this was subjective but figured why take a chance (we are not early risers and the last thing we wanted was to be woken too early while on vacation) and booked on the 5th --Europa deck. Some people say in the aft area you can feel engine vibration. We heard none. Our cabin was 5098. I had no complaints with this room--it was an ocean view.

We were in 4100 and not problems with plumbing or anything. But, with that said, next time, I would like to book on the Bahamas or Atlantic deck aft. There is a door way out to a balcony from the hall. It would be like your own balcony and you would not have to deal with stair or elevators to get a breath of fresh air.

Hi:) I was on deck 9 last month....no problems.

Next month I will be on Europa Deck......hopefully it will be just as

nice:)

We had a great cabin (1095, last outside cabin on port side Atlantic deck). Just outside our cabin door was the door to a nice big aft deck; next best thing to our own balcony! Handy location; right up the back steps to the buffet breakfast, too. It was a cat.3 at the time, but I think it's now a concierge cabin. You could hear chairs & tables being moved on the deck above from time to time, but a small price to pay for such a great cabin.

We loved deck 10. The aft deck was great & it was very convenient to run up the steps to the buffet. The only thing to consider is if you are prone to seasickness, you might want to be on a lower deck, and the run to Bermuda can sometimes be a little bumpy. Regardless of your cabin location, you will have a great time!

We had a great cabin (1095, last outside cabin on port side Atlantic deck). Just outside our cabin door was the door to a nice big aft deck; next best thing to our own balcony! Handy location; right up the back steps to the buffet breakfast, too. It was a cat.3 at the time, but I think it's now a concierge cabin. You could hear chairs & tables being moved on the deck above from time to time, but a small price to pay for such a great cabin.

We have sailed 1090 twice. It's the last outside cabin on the starboard side of deck 10. It's now concierge. If that's not for you, try the last aft cabin on deck 9. It's got the same great large aft deck as 10, only it's covered.

Archived