Refer and Receive

Mackdogmolly

I just completed a refer and receive form for referring my sister and her partner to Azamara. As I understand it, upon completion of their cruise, I will receive a $300 FCC. They are to receive $150 OBC. I have two questions.

1. It is not clear to me in the T&C when they will receive their OBC. Will it be for their currently booked cruise? 

2. Will I likely have to chase down this FCC? I would like to use it for a cruise that is booked 7 months after their cruise.

I recently submitted a refer and receive request.  The OBC was showing in my account within three days of the request, although to my booking, not my friends. We have linked bookings on the same cruise so that’s not an issue. 
My understand regarding the FCC is that I will receive that after my friend has completed the cruise, not after final payment. 
Hope that’s helpful.

3 hours ago, RW75 said:

I recently submitted a refer and receive request.  The OBC was showing in my account within three days of the request, although to my booking, not my friends. We have linked bookings on the same cruise so that’s not an issue. 
My understand regarding the FCC is that I will receive that after my friend has completed the cruise, not after final payment. 
Hope that’s helpful.

Interesting. It is my understanding that it is the person referred that gets the OBC. Agree that my FCC will not appear until after they complete their cruise.

On 8/11/2022 at 3:46 PM, Mackdogmolly said:

Interesting. It is my understanding that it is the person referred that gets the OBC. Agree that my FCC will not appear until after they complete their cruise.

That is exactly how it should be. The first time guest should have the USD150 credit.  
If my circumstance it’s not worth calling about as we will both make joint use of the OBC overall. 

• Like 1