Ocean Navigator — Transport to Toronto Hilton: August 16

Ice Bear

Seeking transportation options from Toronto Pearson Airport to Toronto Hilton on Tuesday morning, August 16. Can you recommend an airport shuttle company, reasonably priced limo service, or taxi company, please? Toronto Hilton provided name of one Limo company; however, online comments are mixed. Thank you.

You could take the Union Pearson Express train from the airport to Union Station then get a city taxi from there to your hotel.  Easier (and probably much cheaper) than trying to organize a transfer.  It may take a few minutes longer but not much and if there are traffic issues coning into Toronto you may be glad you chose the train.

6 hours ago, d9704011 said:

You could take the Union Pearson Express train from the airport to Union Station then get a city taxi from there to your hotel.  Easier (and probably much cheaper) than trying to organize a transfer.  It may take a few minutes longer but not much and if there are traffic issues coning into Toronto you may be glad you chose the train.

I appreciate your guidance. I’m concerned how to negotiate with my luggage. I’ll check into the Express train. Thank you!

• 4 months later...
On 8/9/2022 at 2:50 AM, Ice Bear said:

I appreciate your guidance. I’m concerned how to negotiate with my luggage. I’ll check into the Express train. Thank you!

I find the express train very convenient but there are escalators to navigate with luggage. I can't remember if all places had an elevator that you could use instead. Other than that it is the best way to get to downtown Toronto.