jeep privat tour

barcelo

We booked with Cozumel Cruise Excursions . Net. We rented a jeep but because there was only 3 of us, our tour guide drove the vehicle (which in the end, I was glad because being with her we were able to get a lot of information as we went along). She took us all around and over to the "Wild Side". She would stop along places of interest and any time we wanted her to. We ended up at Punta Sur, which is an ecological park with beaches, lagoons, a light house you can go up in, Scenic Tower around the alligator swamp and lunch. There was a lot to the trip and we had a good time. We enjoyed it so much we booked again with them the next time we were in port. (Plus driving around like that gave us the opportunity to learn the island for our land vacation we ended up doing there after that...good times). 

If you want to check out my blog for our day using them, you can find it HERE

On 8/9/2022 at 5:51 PM, mitsugirly said:

We booked with Cozumel Cruise Excursions . Net. We rented a jeep but because there was only 3 of us, our tour guide drove the vehicle (which in the end, I was glad because being with her we were able to get a lot of information as we went along). She took us all around and over to the "Wild Side". She would stop along places of interest and any time we wanted her to. We ended up at Punta Sur, which is an ecological park with beaches, lagoons, a light house you can go up in, Scenic Tower around the alligator swamp and lunch. There was a lot to the trip and we had a good time. We enjoyed it so much we booked again with them the next time we were in port. (Plus driving around like that gave us the opportunity to learn the island for our land vacation we ended up doing there after that...good times). 

3 hours ago, barcelo said:

ohh does not look like you  had a good experience dont want to walk 45 minutes to get there in the heat so ok thanks for the hands up

It took me that long because I was in a walking boot with 2 previous surgeries (that didn't go well and ended up with a misaligned leg with tons of pain...even after 3 years, and requires an ankle replacement in my future to correct) 😞 It also depends on what dock you are at I suppose. 

They told me it was a 5-10 minute walk...just not for someone like me. 😞 

Here is a map from International Cruise port to show the distance. 

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 5:51 PM, mitsugirly said:

'

Mitsugirly, wait you have to walk for how long!??! I was/am planning to book with them but if the walk is that far, I'm sure anymore?

I have agree their lengthy emails/website is just overwhelming!